TPT - model-based testing of embedded control systems
Embedded system testTPT can test various systems at many platforms. The test modelling is independent of test execution, test assessment and reporting.
- Test of MATLAB/Simulink models and TargetLink models
- Test of ASCET models
- Test of AUTOSAR software
- Test of C-Code
- Test via CAN-Bus
- Test via INCA und CANape
- Test at HiL
Working with TPT
- Graphical test modelling
- Automatic test execution
- Automatic test assessments
- Automatic test documentation
- Traceability of requirements and tests
TPT key benefits
- Cost-efficient consistent testing for all phases of the development: One test description for all development phases (MiL, SiL, HiL). Early malfunction detection.
- Intuitive test description: Model-based test development without extensive programming skills required. The graphical test-modelling is platform-independent.
- Highest test-quality: By means of systematic testing.
- Real-time enabled: On real-time-platforms the tests can be executed in real-time. The testing of controller systems is possible.
- Closed-loop testing: TPT supports reactive tests, that means tests, which can react on the systemís behaviour during the test execution. Particularly when testing control systems, this possibility is essential because systems mostly show a reactive nature in these fields.
- Efficient automatic test result evaluation: After the test run the collected data can be assessed via GUI or assessment script. This means the expected behaviour of the system is analysed systematically. The source of the analysed data can be also a different measure tool like TargetLink, Simulink signal logging data, INCA or CANape.
- Efficient automatic test documentation: The test results are documented as information rich freely configurable HTML and PDF reports.
- Qualified for ISO 26262: TPT has been qualified and is used in safety relevant projects. Qualification for your safety system is possible.