The Signal Viewer is used to graphically analyze the behavior of signals and parameters from *.csv, *.tptbin, *.xlsx, *.mat, *.mf4, *.mdf and *.dat files. Signal files can be easily opened in the Signal Viewer. They can be displayed and analyzed in one window or in parallel windows with a common time axis.
The functions of the Signal Viewer are:
- Import and export of measurement files.
- Depiction of curves, arrays, and maps.
- Synchronize irregular sampled signals with
the sampling time of the test signals.
- Linear or hold last value interpolations.
- Scalar data types can be converted from
decimal to binary or to hexadecimal.
- Display of strings, structured, and integer signals.
- Gaussian sample dragging.
- Open several test cases at the same time.
- Two cursor lines to measure the value between two points.
- State sequence view.
- Filter options.
- Multiple views.
- Several signal operations:
selecting, moving, zooming or editing.
Signal Viewer License
The Signal Viewer can be licensed as standalone application or as part of TPT.
Signal Viewer (standalone application)
Purchase a standalone Signal Viewer license if you:
- Only want to analyze signal graphics from TPT-reports.
- Want to display signal data graphically and manipulate it.
- Want to convert a signal file into another format.
Signal Viewer (TPT-license)
Purchase the full TPT-license if you additionally want to:
- Analyze signal data using the Condition Tree feature to subsequently generate an assesslet.
- Export signal data into the *.tptbin file format.
- Set up your ow Signal Viewer perspectives.
Copyright © www.piketec.com All rights reserved